Vacation Rental Description
Enjoy our professionally managed 2-bedroom, 2-bath Gulf View unit that easily sleeps 6 people.
NEW in June 2008 In the master bedroom The W Bed – Pillow Top Mattress, made exclusively for W Hotels by Simmons. This hotel quality mattress features Pocketed Coil® springs and a Pillow Top layer to give you a even softer surface with firm support beneath. 13 inches thick.
Master bath remodel, granite counters, frameless showers. Guest bath makeover too.
Flat Screen 26 inch LCD TV in the living room.
TOP 10 REASONS TO VACATION WTIH US
1. Our rates are always 10% lower than rental agencies.
2. Our condo is furnished in high quality Ethan Allen furniture to provide a casual, comfortable, restful beach getaway. Bedrooms and kitchen furnished from Pottery Barn, Ralph Lauren and Crate & Barrel, the same quality you would furnish your own house with.
3. Kitchen features Corian counters, eat-in center island, and every appliance you could wish for. Ideal for making snacks and everything from a light breakfast to a full dinner.
4. An outdoor pool, hot tub, gas grill and tennis courts are right out your door. Several supervised children’s activities are planned during each weekday.
5. Our central location is only a half mile to a full service grocery store, restaurants and shopping on Periwinkle Way. We’re convenient to the famous "Ding Darling" Nature Center and we have door to door service by "Adventures in Paradise" trolley eco-tours and sunset cruises. Paved bike paths outside Pointe Santo will lead all the way from Sanibel to Captiva.
6. Welcome gift for you, an extra large LandsEnd beach tote, a souvenir of the beach.
7 Professionally managed. Housekeeping, maintenance and business services are a mile away, with 24/7 on-call. Payment and key pickup done through the property manager for your convenience. We have been renting since 1997 and are members of the Chamber of Commerce.
8. Sanibel is fun, very safe and relaxed. There are no street lights, neon, or big chain stores.
9.Pointe Santo is situated on a beach of seashells that stretches forever with memorable evening sunsets.
10 Free referrals. If the dates are not open on my calendar, 30 other Pointe Santo owners who also rent directly cooperate to fill your request.
We are a 45 minutes drive from the airport (code is RSW). $6 toll to get onto Sanibel.
Vacation Rental Highlights
Master bedroom with king-size bed, private dressing area, attached bath; Gulf view and walk out to lanai
Guest bedroom with two twin beds, attached bath
Sofa in living room has queen size sleeper
Spacious (20 x 10 ft.) screened-in balcony with spectacular sunset views. Patio table seats 6, chaise lounge
Living room furniture includes sofa bed, love seat and rocking chair
Dining room table seats 6. Ideal for dining, reading newspaper, games
Kitchen open to living room, Corian counters and KitchenAid dishwasher, service for 12
Bathrooms redecorated with granite counters (June 2008)
Owner’s closet filled with beach chairs, umbrellas and sand toys
3 TVs, DVD, IPod dock also plays CDs; original Sanibel art, games, 100 books
Professionally Managed. Local property manager handles payment, key pickup (with lockbox for late arrivals), is on call 24/7
Rates & Reservations:
Low Season: Late April -December 20: $1,150 per week + 11% tax. Grand total is approx $1,254
Shoulder Season: January $1,500 + tax per week.
Peak Season rates: Approximately $2,450 + tax per week February 7-April 18 For owner-direct discounted pricing please contact me.
Members, Sanibel Chamber of Commerce
Pointe Santo features
Reserved parking space; No steps from parking lot to elevator; handrails on hallways;
Pool with lounge chairs; Hot tub; Adult swim every afternoon.
Clubhouse with several hourly children’s activities and 3 pm ice cream Monday-Friday
Beachfront lounge chairs under palm trees; Shellwashing sink by beach
Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, kickboards, sand pails, & portable sun shelter
Gas grills available anytime
2 Tennis courts and shuffleboard; racquets can be borrowed from the Pointe Santo office
Nearby Services and Things to Do
Dolphin watching trips from nearby Captiva
Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation
Shopping on Periwinkle Way
Restaurants range from sandwiches to white tablecloth.
Water sports available include sailing, canoeing, fishing (fly & deep-sea)
Convenient access to banks/ATMs, cinema, churches and medical services
No smoking in the condo; no pets allowed.