Vacation Rental Description
We are at the quiet south end of beautiful Siesta Key, convenient to water activities, shopping, and restaurants and close to Siesta Village, a charming area with restaurants and shops.
You can walk to Turtle beach and several restaurants in 10 minutes or less. We are just a short drive to the white sands of Siesta/Crescent Beach...And conveniently located to downtown Sarasota & St. Armand's Circle where you will find world class dining, shopping and theater.
The Inlet building has been renovated. This third floor condo offers a tranquil water view. You can look out the lanai onto Turtle Beach Lagoon. Enjoy watching the beautiful colors of the sky at sunset or the water birds busy with their activities as you have your morning coffee. Enjoy our large pool (usually heated, unless impossible due to weather), fish from the dock or bring your boat!
Just over the bridge, enjoy fine restaurants and shopping at world famous St. Armand's Circle. Or visit beautiful downtown Sarasota, the Ringling Art Museum and Mansion, Mote Marine Museum, play a round of golf, relax on a sunset cruise from Bay Front Park.
Elevator and laundry room are adjacent to the apartment. Features:
1 bedroom, 1 bath, fully furnished, contemporary decor, vertical blinds, queen bed, double futon, enclosed lanai with windows that open and vertical blinds, 3 tvs; beach chairs, all new appliances, new dishes, flatware and pots and pans
• Overlooks a canal/inlet
• 3d floor, next to elevator and laundry room
• Heated pool
• No smoking
• Internet access, 3 TVs, 2 DVD players
• Large walk in closet
• Building is masonry construction (built in 60s)
• Located at 9200 Midnight Pass Road, The Inlet, unit #35, dedicated parking
• On Siesta Key -- 2 blocks from Turtle Beach; 2.5 miles from Siesta Beach
• Two miles from pharmacy, 7-11, restaurants; pub is 3 blocks away, and an upscale restaurant is across the street.
• Across bridge from shopping mall with large food market (Publix) and retail stores; 2 miles from Crescent food market
• Rates: $2400 December - April; $1100-1200 May-November
• Building is managed by Argus Realty; our condo is managed by our agent, George Cieszka, who is also a handyman
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Amenity Parking
- Shared Pool
• Refurbished beach is 2 blocks away
• pub and moderate-priced restaurant are 2 blocks away
• fine restaurant with best reputation in the area is across the street.
• main beach is 2.5 miles
• drug store, 7-eleven, gift shops, pizza restaurant and fine restaurants are 1.5 miles up the road
• heated pool behind building
• 35 unit building
• kitchen [utensils, toaster oven, coffeemaker, etc.] and bath items towels, sheets, etc.] provided bathroom has tub/shower.
• cleaning service available, tenant paid
• lanai [porch] has futon that sleeps 2, plus table and 4 chairs.
• vertical blinds on all sliding glass doors windows; shades on the enclosed lanai;
• queen bed
• in-area property manager handles any repairs/problems that may come up
• very nice and pleasant people occupy the other units, some of them rentals.
• parking spot dedicated to the unit
- Water Sports
Turtle Beach is .2 miles away and is walkable. It has parking, a boat launch; and restrooms are available. Condo has beach towels, beach chairs,coolers,swim boards, and a small cart. Siesta Beach, is about 3 miles up the road, and has fine white sand, made of quartz; a concession and restrooms, as well as beach wheel chairs.