Vacation Rental Description
GUESTS--THANK YOU FOR BEING SO THOUGHTFUL, INTERESTING, CONSIDERATE, FUN, AND NICE. OUR GUESTS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!! WE SINCERELY HAVE APPRECIATED YOUR KINDNESS,WILLINGNESS TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS,AND THE ABSOLUTELY METICULOUS MANNER IN WHICH YOU HAVE CARED FOR THE PROPERTY. YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! ALL OUR GRATITUDE TO YOU...
Fisherman--Fish from your back yard. It simply doesn't get any better than this! Kayakers--the waterpark is a two minute walk. Skiers and Boarders--Actively participate in this excellent location! Boarders pick up a Starbucks on a leisurely 5 minute stroll to the Westin's free gondola and renowned Beaver Creek. Hop off the Gondola, shop at the ski/board shop, and enjoy the use of the public lockers for a small fee. For those who value their surroundings--relish the ambiance of the fun-filled Colorado Rocky Mountains in the decor of this spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath 1900 square foot town home--located in Canyon Run on the Eagle River. Enjoy sights and sounds of the river and the mountain. Try the fine dining in Beaver Creek and at the Westin as well as the fun local watering holes in Avon and nearby Edwards.
Each of the 3 bedrooms features luxurious bedding, a king or queen bed, its own private bath, and a flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD player. The main living area on the top floor has a large new 47" flat screen HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player surrounded by luxurious leather seating in front of a gas fireplace. A fully equipped kitchen, dining area for six, and a large washer and dryer make your stay here complete. Two community hot tubs, an attached garage with handy 9' storage bench, wall mounted fittings for skis and snowboards, plus a wireless high speed internet connection make your getaway that much more enjoyable.
* A five minute stroll along the river and by the conveniently located Starbuck's and Avon's Bakery & Deli to the free gondola to Beaver Creek.
* Free parking. Bring two cars! Park one in attached garage and the other outside the door.
* Free shuttle at Canyon Run to all destination locations in Avon.
* Avoid the parking hassle by jumping on the ECO shuttle at Avon Center and riding minutes to Vail or Beaver Creek's skiing, shopping, and dining.
* Located directly on the Eagle River and at the head of the bike trail.
* South facing bedrooms and common areas with a plethora of natural light and sunshine
* Outside corner unit featuring multiple windows
* Views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek from all windows
* Nine foot ceilings
* Large bay windows in dining area
* Soothing custom paint colors throughout
* Attached garage with wall mounted ski/board racks
* Balcony off the familyroom overlooking the river. Very comfortable new patio furniture & Infrared Charboil grill.
* Master bedroom with walkout onto the deck at river level
* Detailed decorator touches in every room
* Kitchen is stocked with paper towels and napkins, trash sacks, press n seal, and Ziplocks. Also included is a variety of spices and specialty coffees.
* Laundry products provided are Woolite and regular detergent, fabric softener sheets, and spray starch. Also distilled water, iron and ironing board are on hand for your convenience.
* WiFi fast internet connection thruout. Four new large flatscreen televisions with new Blu-Ray DVD players. Wireless phones with free calling in USA.
Take a short walk or hop on the free Hurd Lane shuttle bus that will take you to local dining, the Avon Center, Avon's library, and Avon recreation center with fitness center, indoor pool and water park. Avoid the parking hassle by jumping on the ECO shuttle at Avon Center and riding minutes to Vail or Beaver Creek's skiing, shopping, and dining. Choose from a wide variety of golf courses.
***THIS CONVENIENT, COMFORTABLE, SERENE AND LUXURIOUS PROPERTY IS WELL SUITED FOR FAMILIES, FOR FRIENDS AND FOR FAMILIES OF THE BRIDE AND GROOM.***
- Cleaning Service
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
Linens Provided: Luxurious, designer grade, Features decor and comfort not ordinarily found in a rental.
Gas Fireplace: Beautiful warm & glowing fireplace!
Cable/Satellite TV: Brand new HD 47" flat screen in living room, New HD 37" flat screens in the three bedrooms and New Blu-ray DVD players in living room and all bedrooms.
Shared Hot Tub: You will receive a key to enjoy our two Canyon Run hot tubs. We have special, fun, colorful thick quality towels for the waterpark and the hot tubs!
Video Library: Please be certain to bring your favorites! We have only three videos at this time!
Full Kitchen: Large, fully equipped kitchens. All new dishes, glasses, flatware, cooking and baking accessories! Very well stocked!
Cooking Utensils Provided: All new including coffee maker, teapot, toaster, mixer, two sizes of crock-pots, and more.
Gas/Electric BBQ Grill, Telephone, Broadband Internet, WiFi (Wireless Internet): High speed.
- Adventure Sports
- Horse Riding
- Hunting/Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Night Clubs
- Snow Boarding
- Water Skiing
- Water Sports
Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Cross Country Skiing, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowmobiling, Sledding/Tubing, Wildlife Viewing, Hunting, Rock Climbing, Health/Beauty Spa, Racquetball, Basketball Court, Antiquing.
Stroll along the river to the Westin and the Gondola. Walk directly out your door a few yards to the river to fish. Kayak park also just a short walk downstream or launch out your back door. Golf is everywhere. Sailing and waterskiing is an hour away.
Decorator 9' bench for easy preparations for skiing/boarding and boot storage. You will certainly enjoy the bench when unloading and loading your vehicle. Great stylish ski/board fittings for safe and efficient storage. Summer Season--bike racks.