Vacation Rental Description
Abbey Archway Inn is walking distance to the University of Alaska Fairbanks campus. Centrally located and easy to find, you will discover Abbey Archway to be a great location for your business or leisure trip.
"All the comforts of home!" We've tried to think of everything so you don't have to during your extended stay. Our goal is to make your extended stay as comfortable as possible.
Just minutes from the University of Alaska campus (walking distance), you'll find our suites a delight for a short visit to the Interior and extended stay alike. Whether you're looking for quick access to the Fairbanks International Airport or the Alaska Railroad, you'll find our address both easy and convenient.
• Enjoy your extended Stay, without the extended price
• Extended Bath: Jacuzzi tub in bathroom
• Extended Bed: King size beds
• Extended Cable: 300 channels!
• Extended Rates: daily, weekly, or monthly at contracted prices
• Extended Guests: pet friendly at designated locations
• Extended locations: walking distance to the University of Alaska Fairbanks
• Extended warmth: enjoy our private fireplaces in each unit
Each studio offers a queen bed, a complete kitchen with stove/oven, full refrigerator, microwave, and cookware, jacuzzi tub/shower, free wireless internet, cable TV/DVD, desk and table.
Our suites come with a king bed, living room with sofabed, complete kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, and cookware, jacuzzi tub/shower,wireless internet, cable TV/DVD, desk and table.
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
Blow dryer, Radio alarm clock, Iron and ironing board, Desk, Coffee pot, 4 burner stove top/oven, Pans, dishes, flatware, Fireplace, Guest computer, Housekeeping options, On-site coin-op laundry facilities, Car plug ins for the winter months, Barbeques for the summer months, Free off street parking, Complimentary canoes to enjoy in the Chena River just across the street, Business center services including free incoming faxes
- Hunting/Rock Climbing
Hunting, Horseshoes, Wildlife Viewing, Sightseeing, Swimming, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing
- Travel Info: We always recommend people rent a car, if at all possible. The flexibility and freedom allow you to navigate the city on your time and pace.