Vacation Rental Description
Garden Apartment – 65 sq.m.
This apartment provides total privacy, a private entrance, a paved pathway and a small garden.
A paved sun-balcony for breakfast or just for enjoying the fresh air and atmosphere…
The apartment contains 2 spacious rooms.
• Double bed
• Vanity table with mirror
• Side tables and reading light fixtures
• 4-door Closet
• Convertible armchair (90cm. X 190 cm. bed)
• 32" Cable TV
• Hair dryer
The Living Room
• A door converting it into an additional bedroom if needed
• Convertible sofa (190cm. X 150cm. double bed)
• 29" LCD TV, DVD and cable connection
• Closet / bookcase
• Coffee table
• Dining table opening up for 8 people
• Exit to the garden and the paved balcony (folding table and chairs for guests)
Entrance to the kitchen from the living room
*Dishwasher *Microwave *Toaster *Mixer *Stove *Electric kettle *Refrigerator
*Tableware and cutlery for 12 people, serving tools and cooking utensils.
Bathroom (separate W.C.)
Bathtub with 4-way shower head
Can be used as a small office or workroom
• Desk + chair + reading lamp
• Connection to the internet
• Small chest with shelf's
The apartment is paved with parquet flooring, curtains to maintain privacy and comfortable bedding. Large soft towels, soft lighting and carpeting.
As an additional bonus: bathing preparations by L'OCCITANE – the French cosmetics company specializing in products based on natural ingredients.
The apartment can accommodate 5 people. It is suitable for a couple, 2 couples or a family.
Aharonovitz St. – What's in the neighborhood?
• A grocery store selling food, vegetables, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages – 50 meters away.
• Parking lot open 24 hours – 50 meters away
• Gas station – 50 meters away
• Launderette – 50 meters away
• Coffee shop Rothschild's open 7 days a week – Light breakfast, lunch and dinner – 2-minute walk
• The beach – 7 minute walk
• Bograshov St. and King George St. – Hairdressing salons, restaurants, boutiques, flower shops etc. – 2-minute walk
• Dizengoff St. – Fashion stores, shoe stores, restaurants and banks – 5 minutes walk.
• Dizengoff center – the first and largest shopping mall, all brand names and all types of stores, coffee shops, restaurants, pharmacy and cinemas – 5-minute walk
• Beit Lessin Theater, 2 minute walk.
• Rothschild Blvd. – restaurants and coffee shops – 15-minute walk
• Sheinkin St. – Boutiques for young people – 10-minute walk
• Ben Yehuda St. – Galleries of antique furniture, art galleries, stores, restaurants, banks, drugstores – 5-minute walk
• Gordon St. – Art galleries 10 minute walk.