Vacation Rental Description
This very popular, detached, four-bedroom holiday cottage sleeps up to 6 persons and enjoys the view you see above! The cottage is let for 36 weeks a year on average and it is essential to book early for school holiday periods as these are often taken by returning visitors up to a year ahead!
Cottage facilities The entire ground floor is wheelchair accessible. There are smoke alarms and fire extinguishers on both floors, a fire blanket in the kitchen and the upstairs games room has an emergency exit. Fitted carpets to all rooms. No smoking.
* Large open-plan living/dining area and integral kitchen with comfortable furnishings and storage space.
* 32" Sanyo LCD TV with built in Freeview, VCR and Video/CD Library. Micro Hi-Fi (FM/MW Radio, Cassette & CD/MP3 player)
* Paperback library, walking maps and a wealth of current Tourist Information.
* Modern fitted kitchen with double oven, grill & halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, electric kettle, toaster, cafetiere and filter coffee machine.
* 3 ground floor bedrooms ~ 1 double room with king size bed, 1 twin-bedded room and 1 single room, all with wardrobes, bedside lights, chairs, heaters and storage space. Radio alarm clock & hairdryer in double room.
* Spacious shower room with both internal and external access (the right hand door on the cottage photograph), comprising large wet room shower (suitable for wheelchairs), shaver point, washbasin and toilet.
* Hall with coat rack, cupboard with Steam Iron, Ironing Board, Clothes Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner etc.
* 1 single bedroom, with wardrobe, bedside light, chair, heater and storage space.
* Second shower room with airing cupboard, shaver point, washbasin and toilet.
* Hayloft Games Room with digital colour television (Freeview 90 channels), DVD/CD/MP3 player, three piece suite, piano, dart board, table-tennis, snooker & pool table, table football, air hockey table, card table and a selection of games, puzzles and jigsaws.
* The cottage is all electric. Heating is by modern Economy 10 night storage heaters in the Living Area (2), Games Room (2) and upstairs Shower Room (1), giving the effect of central heating. Economy 10 has a 3 hour afternoon and 2 hour evening heating boost so the cottage remains warm. The downstairs Shower Room has a powerful fan heater and all bedrooms have thermostatic wall mounted heaters. The first £10 of electricity is included in the rental; the client is responsible for the remainder by £1 coin meter. The cottage will always be warm for your arrival with a full tank of hot water.
* Wireless Broadband is available on the farm network if you really can't leave your computer at home!
* Bed linen and hand towels are provided and beds are made up. (Please bring your own beach/large bath towels). A wooden cot is available in the upstairs bedroom should you need it. A high chair is available.
* Washing machine and tumble dryer in the laundry room of the farmhouse by arrangement with the owners. Rotary Dryer.
* Upper and lower outside patio areas, one with garden furniture and a gas barbecue, the other with seating. The area around the cottage is fenced and secure for young children and dogs. There are several meadows for exercising dogs off a leash.
* Parking for two or three cars and ample room for bicycles/canoes/surf boards etc.
* Food Hamper Service. We have arranged with our local award winning farm shop to provide a range of hampers delivered for your arrival. Details on request.
An ideal retreat to watch the sunset, sketch, paint or simply read. Our rural retreat is in a most tranquil location, surrounded by wildflower meadows and enjoys panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.