Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to The Eastbury
The Eastbury is a Boutique Town House Hotel, located in the heart of historic Sherborne...relax in our acre of walled garden or take a short walk into the town centre to explore the many independant shops.
Ideally situated to explore West Dorset and Somerset for a Short Break.
With our walled garden, we are the ideal venue for your Wedding or Special Event. Boasting four rooms for private dining, functions, weddings or meetings...we would be very happy to discuss your personal needs.
• THE ROOMS:
Double or Twin room
Spacious Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room Single Occupancy (Sun - Thurs only)
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Room Single Occupancy (Sun-Thurs only)
Luxury Double Room
Luxury Room Single Occupancy (Sun - Thurs only)
• BEAUTY AND TREATMENTS: We do not have a Spa on site but in conjunction with Robin James Lifestyle Salon and Spa, we are able to arrange some special treatment(s) for you. A Short walk from The Eastbury, Robin James is located in the heart of Cheap Street, so you can enjoy shopping in Sherborne's shops before or after your treatment.
• FITNESS: Although we do not have a gym at the hotel, our guests are able to use the facilities at Sherborne Sports Centre which is a short walk from the hotel. A temporary membership card is available at reception which will be needed for entry. The centre is open to guests on weekdays between the hours of 7am-2pm and then 6pm-9pm. At weekends the centre is open from 10am-6pm.
• BOOKING CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT:
• All reservations must be confirmed in writing or by credit card, with a non refundable deposit of £20.00 per person.
• Cancellations within 24 hours of the stay will be charged in full.
• Please note that a reservation is a binding contract in law and you could be liable for the cost of the total stay.
• We recommend that guests insure themselves against the event of having to cancel.
• We regret that no refund is given to those guests booked on a Half Board rate who elect not to take dinner for whatever reason.
• We accept the following forms of payment - Cash, Travellers cheques, Switch, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal cheques to the value of an accompanying and valid cheque guarantee card.
• Please request accommodation rates for the following periods: Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Easter, Commemoration week, Valentines Day and Iron man.
• We reserve the right to change our tariff giving at least 4 weeks written notice, prior to any change.
- Horse Riding
Sherborne is the ancient capital of Dorset and rich in history, culture and interest. The Eastbury is just a short walk away from the town centre and its ancient Abbey. Also close by are Sherborne's historic castles. The town is popular for its shops and is ideal for antiques, fine art and elegant fashions.
Sherborne is surrounded by a wealth of places to visit in both Dorset and Somerset. These include many stately homes and gardens such as Stourhead, Montacute House and Forde Abbey, interesting towns and villages and a choice of historic sites such as Portland Bill and Corfe Castle.
Dorset's unique Jurassic coast, now a World Heritage Site, is easily accessible and not to be missed.