Vacation Rental Description
This is a beautiful, luxury, detached villa comprising of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, roof terrace and large patios, with a large private lawn garden and swimming pool. The resort has on-site amenities and a sports complex with various activities for all, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools with water slides, practice 6 hole golf course, tennis court, baskeball court, kids play area, spa, Turkish bath, private beach (via free shuttle service), restaurant and supermarket.
You can also use the facilities at the neighboring resorts of Turquoise, Royal Heights and Lake View for free, which include Crazy Golf and more water slides. The villa is fully fuirnished with all towels and linen provided, including, including a baby/toddler travel cot for families. There are buses to and from Bodrum Town, car rental services. Short distance to some of the small fishing villages, serving great food at a reasonable price. Local shops are a 5 minute walk away. On the beautiful Agean coastline.
• Children must be supervised at all times, especially near the pool area as there are no gates. Having said this, out little toddler loves staying in the villa and spending time in the pool. The pool also has a shallow end which is great for young children.
• Unfortunately, the villa is not suitable for wheelchair use as it is over 3 flights of stairs.
• Large private lawn garden with private swimming pool - size: 4x8m (with pool cover when not in use) and large patio that has outdoor dining table with 6 chairs, plus 6 sun loungers. You have views looking over the golf course and the nature reserve of Tuzla lake where flamingos gather in their flocks, plus lush green covered mountains of pine and olive trees. Truely, a beautiful site.
• Many beautiful local beaches to choose from and a free shuttle service for residents to a large private beach jetty with cafe/bar. Nearest beaches are about a 10 minute drive away.
• The Vita Park Golf Resort opened up in July 2009. It comprises of many courses. Currently, the Milas-71 is in use which has 18 holes and is located on the edges of Tuzla lake with both Scottish link and Arizona style design. Only 5-10 minutes drive from Flamingo Country Club. The second course, Halikarnas-71, is under construction and is going to be a more rugged course which is due to be completed later in 2009. Pricing: Low season (15th October - 15th March) - €45 per round. High Season (15th March - 15th October) - €58 per round. Golf lessons: These are available at €25 for half an hour. Clubs Hire: There are 2 sets available - one basic set for €20 and another more comprehensive set for €25. These prices are correct as of Oct 2009, but you should visit the Vita Park Golf website for up to date prices and further information. There is also a great 6 hole practice golf course on-site (entrance: 10 Turkish lira per person, club hire: 5 Turkish lira).
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
- Private Pool
- Shared Pool
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, hand blender, cutlery, plates, glasses, cups, plastic plates/cups/bowls/cutlery for kids, food storage containers, food serving bowls, utensils and saucepans. Washing machine, vacuum cleaner, swimming pool net, bucket and spades, 3 water rings, 3 swimming noodles, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Open plan living area with french windows leading to patio and garden. Has a 3 seater sofa bed and one double sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and DVD player with DivX and MPeg4 player via USB and SD card reader also. All towels and linen are included. There is a washing machine for you to use or you can make use of the on-site laundry service as needed.
The Tuzla Lake and its extensive wetlands lie at the end of a deep inlet from the Gulf of Gulluk and Mandalya Bay. The site is unique as it is where the lake unites with the sea. Surrounded by luscious mountains covered with a rich combination of olive groves, wild shrubs, pine and tamarisk trees, this is one of the most beautiful locations in Turkey. There is a small fishing village of Bogazici that nestles on the shores of Mandalya Bay. The village holds an important place in history as the site of the ancient city of Bargilia. Today, a few fish restaurants fringe the seafront offering the day's fresh catch and other Aegean specialties. Original old stone houses line the road and testify Turkey’s traditional village life. The Tuzla lands cover 380 hectares; it is famous as a natural sanctuary for many birds, especially in the spring. Protected by hillside covered with olive groves, pine and tamarisk trees, the sweeping wetlands are formed by the inlet from the Aegean Sea.