Sign up to our newsletter for a
chance to WIN $1000 spending money
on your next vacation


Name:
Email Address:


Home   »  Europe   »  Spain   »  Canary Islands   »  Tenerife   »  Icod de los Vinos   »  Reference #30483
rental property
2 Bedroom Cottage in Icod de los Vinos
Finca San Pablo
This Property is No Longer Active.
Rate (Euro): € 480 - € 480 per Week
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 4-4

Authentic old cottage house far from mass tourism,a perfect place for family with children and nature lovers.
Vacation Rental Description
This authentic old cottage house is located far from mass tourism, in the most gentle landscapes of vineyards near Icod de los Vinos, the hometown of the oldest dragon tree of the world. The house has been restored with love and know how and has a size of approx. 95 m2. It stands in the middle of a green meadow, surrounded by fruit trees and vine hills on a 3000 m2 enclosed own and private area.It has a large living/dinning room, it has a chimney and is 30 m2,american kitchen, bathroom with a shower and two rooms with double beds (140 cm).On of them is on the mezzanine (intermediate floor) which is 12m2 just under the wooden ceiling.
It is a perfect place for family with children and nature lovers. There are wonderful paths where you can walk, ride the bike, a horse or even a camel in the surroundings. Visit the Cave of the Wind, "La Cueva del Viento", it's the longest volcanic tube in the world.There are amazing black sand beaches 10 minutes away by car ,ie: "Playa San Marcos" in Icod or "Playa Jardin" in Puerto de la Cruz (20 minutes). The beach "El Socorro" in "la Rambla de Castro" is perfect for surf lovers.15 minutes away, walking, there is a typical restaurant where you can sit outside in the woods listening to birds and the murmur of the pines. Icod de los Vinos is 3km away, Puerto de la Cruz at 20km, Santa Cruz at 55km, Airport North at 50km and Sud Airport at 80km.

Facilities
  • Cable Satellite
  • Cleaning Service
  • Cooking Utensils
  • DVD
  • Heating
  • Ice Maker
  • Kitchen
  • Linen Service
  • Microwave
  • Open Fire
  • Amenity Parking
  • Private Pool
  • Refrigerator
  • Sterio
  • TV
  • Washer


Activities
  • Adventure Sports
  • Biking
  • Boating
  • Cinema
  • Fishing
  • Horse Riding
  • Hunting/Rock Climbing
  • Mountain Biking
  • Restaurant
  • Sailing
  • Shopping
  • Tennis
  • Theater
  • Theme park
  • Water Skiing
  • Water Sports
  • Zoo/Wildlife


Rental Rates
 
Season Rate
  Low Season Price: €480 per Week
  High Season Price: €480 per Week
     

RESERVATION FEE, amounting to 20% of the total net rent agreed, the remaining 80% being left pending payment prior to the Tenant entering the premises.

Calendar

Legend:
30
Booked
30
Available
30
Unavailable
30
Current Date
More Related Properties
previous
next
Icod de los Vinos
Casa Los Pajeros
Beds 1, Bath 1, Sleeps 2 - 2
From €420 P/W
Icod de los Vinos
Casa Los Perros
Beds 1, Bath 1, Sleeps 2 - 2
From €420 P/W
Icod de los Vinos
Bungalows Los Flores & El Rincon
Beds 1, Bath 1, Sleeps 2 - 3
From €38 P/D
Icod de los Vinos
 Apartment Bali Palm-Terrace  200m beach
Beds 1, Bath 1, Sleeps 2 - 3
From €40 P/D
Icod de los Vinos
Casa La Bodega
Beds 1, Bath 1, Sleeps 2 - 3
From €490 P/W

Holiday Destinations - Choose your dream destination and let us guide your experience into finding the best deal for your holiday