Vacation Rental Description
Casa Isabella is a pretty townhouse situated in a quiet Callejon (“small road/alleyway”) in the old part of town. There is a Thursday market, numerous shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants and bars WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of the house - and a lively nightlife if required.
Alhaurin el Grande is a typical Andalucian market town, with narrow whitewashed streets and pretty church squares, set at the base of the Mijas Mountain overlooking the Guadalhorce Valley. It is ideally located within 25 mins of the airport, beaches and towns of the Costa del Sol i.e. Malaga, Marbella, Fuengirola, La Cala, etc. and, during the winter, only 2 hours from the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevadas. It is also surrounded by golf courses (over 20 within 10-45 mins drive), and wonderful countryside for riding, cycling, walking or bird-watching.
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Open Fire
- Amenity Parking
Casa Isabella was completely rebuilt in 2007 to a very high standard and has:
* 2 double/twin bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the valley, overhead fans + built-in wardrobes
* 2 shower-rooms (1 en suite)
* An open-plan sitting/dining room, with Sat TV, DVD, Radio and CD Player
* A wood-burning fire
* A fully equipped American style kitchen.
* A TV in Master Bedroom
* A lovely sun-terrace with stunning views over the valley.
* A laundry room off the terrace with an automatic washing machine, clothes line etc.
* A 'pay-as-you-go' mobile phone
* Linen + Towels, incl. beach towels
* A welcome pack is provided
* Changeover day is flexible
* Parking is available nearby
* Smoking is permitted - but please not in the bedrooms
* Sadly the property is not suitable for babies/toddlers or wheelchairs.
For further details and more photos, please see our website at:
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Night Clubs
- Snow Boarding
- Theme park
- Water Sports
The Costa del Sol is full of wonderful places to see, golf courses to play and beaches to relax on! Nearby is the famous ‘white’ village of Mijas, whilst further afield you can ski or see the Alhambra Palace in Granada (2 hours), visit Gibraltar (1-1/2 hours), Cordoba (2 hours), Ronda (2 hours), Seville (2-1/2 hours), the sherry region of Jerez, surf in Tarifa (2 hours), - or take a ferry to Morocco for the day. A day-trip to Madrid is also possible with a high-speed rail connection taking only 2-1/2 hours each way. There is so much to do – but a car really is essential.