Vacation Rental Description
BOOK WITH US AND GET UP TO 4 FREE FLIGHTS FOR YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY! UP TO 8 FREE FLIGHTS IF YOU BOOK THE VILLA IN LOW SEASON!
For more info please see our website at www.elpilar.co.uk.
This stunning traditional style Spanish villa has been refurbished to an extremely high standard. It has stunning sea views and of the olive and mango groves strewn across the valley below. Set in a superb location this beautiful villa not only offers privacy, but everything you need for a relaxing holiday in the sun. Enjoy the Spanish sun all day whilst the kids splash about in the pool. Come evening, fire up the barbie to a glass of sangria. Once dinner is taken care of why not relax in the hot tub and watch the sun set over the sea. The nightlife of Velez Malaga and Torre Del Mar is only 10-15 minutes away giving you the best of both worlds. There are also many and varied activities and sights to explore in the region.
The villa boasts not only your own private pacific blue swimming pool with shallow paddling end, ideal for young children, but a heated 5 person outdoor hot tub, outdoor shower, fire pit, large terraces, huge balcony and a stunning granite BBQ with its own self contained BBQ house which has a large fitted kitchen, dishwasher, sink, hob and 2 fridges: all surrounded by tropical palms fruit trees and plants and stunning views. Inside it has 5 beautiful bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, fitted kitchen, granite dining table, 2 TV's, 2 DVD players, Stereo boom box with iPod docking., laundry room and a wood burning fire. With 2 twin and 3 King size rooms (one also has 2 pull out single beds - linen fee applies), the villa can sleep 12 people on beds and an additional 2 babies with the Nursery packs available to hire. One nursery pack includes travel cot, bedding and highchair (supp. fee applies per pack). On site face and body treatments are also now available at the villa.
- Welcome pack with food and drink essentials & plenty of information.
- Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- Bedrooms with individually controlled air conditioning/heating.
- 3 en suites with shower wet room, toilet and sink.
- Master bathroom with shower, corner bath, toilet & double sinks.
- Egyptian cotton towels.
- Luxury silk filled duvets with standard duvets also available.
- Granite dining table with leather chairs for 6.
- Flat screen TV in the lounge also has DVD player and Freesat with many English speaking channels.
- 1 other small TV and DVD player available.
- Boom box stereo with CD player, Radio, iPod docking station and AUX output for other MP3 players.
- Internet connection installation planned.
- Wide selection of DVDs and books to enjoy.
- Fridge freezer, washing machine, hairdryers, extra heaters, inflatables pump and cleaning equipment.
- Antique Spanish flooring.
- Maid service done prior to your stay.
- 2 Children's nursery packs available to hire.
- Extra maid services available.
- Face and body treatments at the villa, please see our website for contact details, treatments and price list.
- Panoramic views covering the sea coastline, the valley below and the mountains.
- Huge balcony with plenty of room to sunbathe and let the kids loose on!
- Private swimming pool has a paddling section and is lit for nighttime swims.
- The vast veranda, terrace and patio areas have many seating areas and tropical plants.
- Fire pit seating area.
- The Jacuzzi/hot tub sits at the edge of the terrace with spectacular views. Lie back with a glass of champagne in hand and relax as you enjoy the massaging bubbles and the exotic views towards the African coast.
- Large granite BBQ with warming shelf.
- BBQ house with fitted kitchen, 2 fridges, dishwasher, hob, sink and storage.
- Car park which accommodates 4 cars comfortably.
- Cascading stairwell from the car park to the front or the property.