Vacation Rental Description
There are two double and two twin bedrooms and three bathrooms making it ideal for two families holidaying together or for parties of golfers - and there's plenty of room for the golf clubs as well. There are 17 golf courses within half an hour of our home, but if golf is not your "thing" there are plenty of other attractions, beaches, restaurants and local villages and markets to keep the others busy while you relax by the pool.
We are only 5 minutes drive from the designer shops, fabulous beach and marina at Sotogrande. Golf courses abound in the area with the world famous Valderrama only a short distance away.
The relaxed atmosphere of Puerto de la Duquesa is very close with its picturesque marina and a great selection of bars and chiringuitos as well as restaurants offering international cuisine.
The local seaside market town is Sabinillas where you will find supermarkets, shops, banks, bars, tapas bars and fish restaurants. Blue flag beaches and a twice weekly market ensure it retains a typical Spanish feel.
Manilva village is a white Spanish pueblo situated only a few minutes away at the top of a hill 1.5 km from the sea.
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
- Private Pool
* The property is very safe for children with two completely enclosed patio areas to the front and rear.
* The front garden with its sofa and chairs is ideal for whiling away those warm summer nights with a chilled
glass of wine.
* The private balcony to the master bedroom has spectacular views of the Rock of Gibraltar and Africa beyond.
* The spacious rear patio terrace is accessed from the kitchen and has a portable barbeque, table and
chairs designed for lazy alfresco breakfasts and relaxed evening dining.
* There is also a communal swimming pool and garden area which is enclosed and gated making it ideal for
families with children.
* There is secure parking for one vehicle within the property and there is plenty of parking space outside the
- Adventure Sports
- Horse Riding
- Night Clubs
- Water Skiing
- Water Sports
If you are looking for a bargain at the local markets you'll find them in:
Sabinillas: Friday – fruit, vegetable and flower markets to the far side of the paseo.
Sunday – rastro market which is a sort of cross between a car boot and an antiques fair.
Sotogrande: Sunday - by the tennis club - arts and crafts
Estepona: Wednesday - at the feria ground
Sunday - at the marina (handbags, clothes, jewellery, ceramics)
Puerto Banus: Saturday by the bullring – the largest market is held every Saturday morning from 10:00am to
2:00pm and sells everything from designer clothing and bags to antiques.
- Travel Info: Fly to Malaga, an hour’s drive away or Gibraltar just 25 minutes away from our townhouse.
• Several airlines fly to Malaga from regional and hub airports throughout Europe.
• BA is the main carrier to Gibraltar from the London airports.
• We recommend you hire a car and we have used mainly www.economycarrentals.com which we have
found to be very reliable and reasonably priced.