Vacation Rental Description
MALI RAJ POD KOSTANJI: 'Little Paradise under the Chestnut Trees': Former Karst farmhouse on sunny terrace with two generous holiday apartments, altogether for up to 10 persons, rambling Sub-Mediterranean garden park with old stock of trees, panoramic view on the medieval village of Štanjel and the Karst, art gallery, meeting room for art courses/group activities with projector and laptop with internet access, heated and roofed saltwater pool (April through October), small Oriental wellness oasis with whirlpool and Turkish shower, Rent-a-bikes, WLAN/LAN.
The two holiday apartments can be rented together or separately. For lovers of nature, art and gardens, who seek relaxation and creativity. Great for extended families, friends sharing, art courses/group activities. All year round perfect for hiking, bicycling, experiencing art and nature, tasting of local wines and specialties (Karst dried ham). Only 20 km from the Adriatic coast (Trieste). Pets on request.
SMALL HOLIDAY APARTMENT (SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE) FOR 4 PERSONS (75 M2) WITH PATIO AND PANORAMIC VIEW ON ŠTANJEL
- non-smoking apartment
- fully equipped built kitchen with washing machine, disher, microwave, electrical oven, gas cooker, fridge and freezer, coffee-machine, electric kettle and toaster,
- big living-dining room with chimney stove, stone wall, sofabed, ceramic tiles, dining table with 6 seats,
- 2 bedrooms (double bed, 2 single beds) with wooden floor,
- 1 bath with shower, sink, bidet and WC, hair drier,
- 1 WC,
- central- and floor heating,
- air conditioning,
- fully equipped with SAT-TV, DVD-Hifi-Tower,
- LAN (apartment), WLAN (apartment and garden
- roofed and furnished patio with panoramic view,
- gas barbecue.
- Our heated and roofed family swimming pool can be shared by guests from the beginning of April to the end of October daily till 7 p.m. (use at their own risk!) - no chlorine odour as it is run by saltwater, poolsize 8 m x 3.5 m, depth 1.6 m + roman stairs, pool roof made of polycarbonate.
- Renting of our small Oriental wellness oasis with whirlpool and Turkish shower.
- Rent-a-bike (6 trekking bikes with cycle helmets).
- The meeting room (33 m2) for art courses/group activities is equipped with two big extendable tables with 12 chairs and a big sliding panoramic door. Beside a projector, scanner, printer and laptop with internet access the guests can use upon request also a printing machine for printing of graphics and painting easels.
- All information about the equipment of the apartment, instructions for various devices and important phone numbers is stored in a file. There are also information and tips about local attractions, restaurants, shopping facilities etc.
- the apartment is situated at our herbal and ornamental plants garden (5.000 m2) (100 varieties of roses, various oleanders) with an extensive stock of trees (chestnut trees, walnut trees, bay leaf trees, palm trees, fig trees, cypresses, olive trees). The herbal and ornamental plants garden is surrounded by a natural garden of 17.000 m2,
- our estate lies just next to the former Estate of Max Fabiani,
- painting and photographing in the garden
- just next is our Art gallery (shop)
- pets only on prior request
- we (family with 4 persons) live next door in the old farmhouse, i.e. we can help you with tips if needed.
Location of the object:
The Holiday apartments, the art gallery, our old farmhouse and the garden are situated on a sunny terrace in upper Kobdilj just next to the former Fabiani Estate. They are surrounded by meadows, forests and vineyards. It takes only 15-20 minutes of a pleasant walk to Štanjel on the Fabiani path, which is clearly signposted.