Vacation Rental Description
Situated on a hilltop by the River Gilão in Tavira and part of an ultra modern development, this apartment offers the perfect holiday retreat. The community of exclusive apartments and townhouses surround the manicured gardens and pool areas, including a children's pool and play area, decking lawned areas with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. Watch the sun set over Tavira and at nightfall the gardens and pool glow in the soft illumination of the garden lights.
This apartment is impeccably furnished and well equipped there is a private entrance via the front garden with video entry system. Entrance hall with storage for outdoor furniture. Kitchen is fully fitted with integral appliances, large fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer, microwave, and grill, convection oven, hob and dishwasher. Glass sliding door to living room/dining room. with leather sofas, flat screen TV, DVD player and audio system. Sliding glass doors to garden area. Dining area with four chairs. Internal courtyard with table and chairs, a gas fired BBQ and doors to kitchen and sitting room.
Twin bedroom with built in wardrobe. Doors to balcony with table and chairs. Main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower. Master bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, double bed, built in wardrobes and balcony. The apartment has marble tiled floors, security shutters, air-conditioning and wall mounted safe.
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Shared Pool
• Prime location, Terracos de Tavira • 1 double bedroom w/ double bed • 1 double bedroom w/ twin beds
• 2 Bathrooms, one en-suite • Built in wardrobes • Private patio w/ BBQ
• Good size living room w/ dining area • Communal swimming pool • Tastefully & comfortably furnished
• Landscaped gardens • All amenities near by • Five golf courses near by
• Air conditioning for cooling & heating • Satellite TV, flat panel LCD • DVD player, Audio system
• Washing machine • Dishwasher • Fridge/Freezer
• Oven & electric hob • Toaster & Kettle • Microwave oven (combi)
• 2500 mtr from Golf course • Suitable for Winter & Summer lets • Sleeps 4
• Change over cleaning included • Car not essential
The ancient city of Tavira offers old world charm of rich history with a strong emphasis on art, preservation and culture. During the summer there is a diary of free events in and around the city from book fairs and antique markets to music and films shown in the open air. In the winter there is classical music in the churches where the doors are open for visitors and residents alike. Christmas sees the city festooned in twinkling lights & New Year is enjoyed with a firework display over the river. Tavira has a temperate climate so sitting in a café in the sunshine can be enjoyed any time of the year.
For golf lovers thereis plenty to choose from including the latest first class addition of the Monte Rei Course.
Distances: Faro: 30 km; Boat ferry to Beach: 2 km; Spain: 28 km; nearest golf course: 3 km; nearest restaurant: 400 mtr; Supermarket: 1 km; Bus terminal: 800 mtr; Train station: 2 km.