Vacation Rental Description
This apartment has a truly wonderful, modern, spacious and private feel to its fabulous layout! Alongside the luxurious and comfortable bedrooms you will find well fitted fixtures, solid furniture and entertainment facilities.
• Situated on the first floor you can sit on the terrace amongst the sweet smelling shrubs and communal gardens. With plenty of natural sunlight we are sure this is a holiday haven to be discovered.
• Set in landscaped gardens here we have a large fantastic secure condominium set on three floors boasting refreshing pools, underground parking, lift access to all floors, snack bar with internet, kids play area with mini golf, making staying here ideal for people of all ages. All apartments are well built with electric shutters, Brazilian wood flooring, and lovely kitchens with marble surfaces, mod cons and Siemens appliances.
• Newly completed Corcovada is in prime location close to the main area of Albufeira with its many sandy rustic beaches, local and international cuisine, bars and outdoor cafes. Close to the traditional Bull Ring and all other attractions such as world class golf courses, Corcovada is the new hub of holidaying in comfort, style and quality.
- Cable Satellite
- Amenity Parking
- Shared Pool
LCD Television, Oven & Hob, Iron & Board, Hair Dryer, Safe, Balcony Furniture, Sun Loungers
- Adventure Sports
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Night Clubs
- Theme park
- Water Skiing
- Water Sports
• Neareat shop 10m
• Beach 500m
• Slide and Splash 30m
• Nearest Cafe/Bar 100m
• Zoomarine 7km
- Nearest Airport : Faro at 40 kilometers distance;
- Nearest Train Station : Ferreiras at 5 kilometers distance
- Nearest Town : Albufeira at 0.5 kilometers distance
Owner Location Comment
Corcovada is in a central location close to all attractions including superb sandy and rustic large beaches perfect for coastline walking among the caves, the kids will love dipping their nets into the large shallow rock pools the tide leaves behind. From the large expanses of sand at Gale to the cove beaches of Castelo, Evaristo, Sao Rafael, Coelho and Lourenco with plenty of flora and fauna, water sports, beach side cafe;s and little shops. The immediate area has a few nice little bars and shops within a five minute walk you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out; this area is laden with mouth-watering traditional and international cuisine from the sea food of Gale to the traditional famous Piri-Piri chicken of the village of Guia from buffets to the Indian and Chinese and English roast dishes in Albufeira your cravings will be catered for. Whether you want to dance the night away or sit and have a quiet relaxing drink Albufeira caters for all tastes.