Vacation Rental Description
The spacious living room has two big windows, filling the room with with lots of light and also offering the most amazing, picturesque view of the main church of Florence (Duomo) and its famous Bell Tower. Fully applianced kitchen is connected with a living room with a TV and A/C which makes you feel like at home... Both bedrooms are good sizes, one is accessible through the other bedroom only. Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole apartment to connect with your family and tell them about your amazing stay. All utilities included. This apartment also has an alarm system. Located on fifth floor with an elevator. Feel like shopping or sightseeing? The best stores and museums are just minutes away!
Call us or e-mail with any questions, we have a few apartments for rent in the city with no extra or hidden fees!
- Cable Satellite
- Cleaning Service
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Adventure Sports
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Night Clubs
- Snow Boarding
- Water Sports
- Nearest Airport : Florence- Amerigo Vespuci Airport at 8 kilometers distance;
- Nearest Train Station : Santa Maria Novella at 1 kilometers distance
- Nearest Town : Bologna, Pisa, Lucca at 0 kilometers distance
- Travel Info: Florence, the legacy of a union between commerce and art, owes its existence to the Medici dynasty, who employed Leonardo and Michelangelo to lend artistic integrity to their business acumen. The sublime purity of marble in the Accademia stands testament to Michelangelo, while the masterpieces of Botticelli and Vasari are to be found in the Uffizi gallery. The great medieval city of Siena, lying in the rolling hills of the Chianti, is famed for its brief, but exhilarating Palio horse-race.
Pisa basks in the shadow of its leaning tower, while Lucca and Arezzo typify the medieval spirit of the region. Viareggio’s Carnival is the most colourful in Italy and the island of Elba is a ferry-ride away. Tuscany’s diversity and cultural influence makes it an ideal self catering holiday villa, cottage or Luxury apartment get away. (source: Wikipedia)
How to get here:
- Fly to Florence Amerigo Vespuci Airport- take a bus to Santa Maria Novella rail station
- Fly RyanAir to Pisa- 100 km, take Terravision bus to Santa Maria Novella rail station
- Fly RyanAir to Bologna - 100km, about an hour ride to the Santa Maria Novella rail station
From Santa Maria Novella Station walk straight on to Via Panzani and turn left at Via Cerretani, after 150m turn right on Piazza dell' Olio, after 80m turn right to Via de' Pecori 4 black.