Vacation Rental Description
The residential settlement is located in the Brucoli district (Siracusa), sloping down to the sea, in a natural inlet (Baia dei Turchi, also known as ArciIe) of extreme beauty and immersed into the green.
It is close (5 minutes by car) to Brucoli, a small village already well known for its touristic attractiveness and that has not missed its first nature of fishermen's village. Brucoli is characterized by a long natural fjord, a Norman Castle (now also navigation light), shops, restaurants and pubs.
From "Baia dei Turchi" it is possible to reach the Augusta rail-station (10 minutes); the Catania Fontanarossa airport (20 minutes); Catania, Siracusa and Sigonella NATO air base (30 minutes); the Etna volcano and Taormina (60 minutes).
The complex is a residential settlement within a closed sphere (60000 square metres) composed of very quiet houses (six Types of in villa apartments), all with terraces and/or private gardens, graciously furnished and with kitchen.
Type A: apartments with one double bedroom (with Air Conditioning), one living room with sofa bed and one bathroom;
Type B: apartments with two double bedrooms, one living room (Air Conditioning) and one bathroom;
Type B+: apartments with two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, all with Air Conditioning, one living room with sofa bed and two bathrooms;
Type C: apartments with three double bedrooms (with Air Conditioning), one living room with sofa bed and two bathrooms;
Type C+: apartments with three double bedrooms (with Air Conditioning), one single bedroom, one living room with sofa bed and two bathrooms;
Type D. They have four double bedrooms (two with Air Conditioning), one living room with sofa bed, separate kitchen, and three bathrooms.
The settlement is good to satisfy the most various residential needs
of either mono or multifamily groups. It is possible to use a wonderful private beach, a "solarium", an amphitheater (built with local stones), a dance floor, and a large (15000 square metres) mediterranean garden next to the beach.
The style of all the settlement is the "Old Sicily": it seems an old fishermen's village, built in a simple architecture with soft colored plasters and local stones.
The closest airport (15 Miles) is the Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA).
1) From Catania, take the SS114 (E45) to Siracusa and drive until you pass a small bridge on the Simeto River (Ponte sul fiume Simeto). Just passed the river there is a traffic light.
2) From the traffic light, continue straight on the SS114 for 15 Km , you will see a small overpass crossing the SS114 (around 1,5 Km before the overpass there is an ESSO fuel station; you can't miss it!). The exit to Brucoli is there.
3) Take the exit to Brucoli and drive on the Carlentini-Brucoli road, direction to Brucoli (you must drive on the overpass!).
4) Drive for 3.9 Km from the overpass, passing the exit to "Castelluccio", "Baia del Silenzio", "Baia del Gambero". You will see on your left a small street, going through a garden of orange trees (there is a small sign Baia ArciIe). Take this small street and go down to the sea.
5) Now, just after 1 Km, you can see a green gate (you should recognize the houses!). You are in Baia dei Turchi (Baia ArciIe).