Vacation Rental Description
Bunratty Arms is a purpose-built luxurious bed and breakfast. Built in 1988 Bunratty Arms was carefully designed to the highest standard. All bedrooms are ensuite with hair dryers, and clock radios. Crisp cottons and linens, double glazing, orthopaedic beds. Cot available, T.V. Lounge, Private Parking, Face flannels and many more personal touches. smoke free rooms, complimentary tea, or coffee, and a home made fresh scones on arrival. A warm welcome awaits you.
Bunratty Arms is a purpose built luxurious Bed and Breakfast, which is located in the picturesque countryside of Bunratty in County Clare.
This beautiful B&B offers comfortable accommodation and hospitality and is perfectly located for you to use as a base for exploring the treasures of County Clare.
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linen Service
Lovely country house situated only 10 minutes from the airport, 3 minutes from Bunratty Castle and 15 minutes from Limerick. Also minutes away from Dromoland Castle, Knappogue Castle, Golf courses and Ennis. Take road between castle and Dirty Nelly's, when you reach end of road turn right, first house on right. Packed Lunches Available
- Hunting/Rock Climbing
- Travel Info: Coming from Galway or Ennis
1. Take the Limerick road N18
2. After you pass the exit for Shannon (about 1 mile) you exit onto R471 for Sixmilebridge
3. We are about 1 mile on your right, after the shop.
If you miss the turn for R471 don't worry;
* Take the next exit off N18 for Bunratty.
Between the Castle and Durty Nellie's pub, there is a small road called Low Road.
* Turn left on Low Road and come go all the way to the end (about one and a half Miles); you will come to Minsters Cross.
* Turn right; we are the second house on your right.
Coming from Shannon Airport
1. Take the Limerick road for about 5 miles.
2. Exit on to R471 for Sixmilebridge (on your left)
3. Follow signs for Sixmilebridge for about 1 mile; you'll see a shop on your right.
4. We are the second house after the shop on your right.