Vacation Rental Description
Chalet Chantel offers the best of both worlds, close enough to Chamonix Town to stroll to the array of shops, restaurants and bars, yet far enough away to escape the noise, hustle & bustle of this lively atmospheric town.
Set in its own large grounds in a prestigious area of Chamonix, Chalet Chantel has wonderful uninterrupted views of the Mont Blanc Range and one of the best views of Mont Blanc and the Glacier.
The chalet is spacious and comfortable. The 7 bedrooms are individually styled with their own shower/bathroom. Bedroom 8 is a single room that may only be sold in conjunction with bedroom 1. It has proved very popular for groups of 3 requiring 2 separate rooms as it avoids a single supplement charge.
Winter Features include:
• 3 minute private transfer to chamonix's ski lifts
• professional chef
• breakfast, afternoon tea & delicious 3 course dinner +coffee & chocolates
• quality wine with dinner
• heated ski & boot room
• we can arrange airport transfers, ski passes, ski hire & lessons, masseur etc.
• Free Guest card offering several benefits including unlimited use of the valley's bus and train service.
Wi-Fi throughout chalet, 7 double/twin bedrooms all with shower/bathroom plus 1 single bedroom, bread & croissants baked daily on premises, heated ski & boot room, Free Guest card with the use of the valley's bus and train service, Spa, IPOD Dock, CD player, garden. Amazing views from Hot Tub on terrace.
- Hunting/Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Snow Boarding
off-piste glacier run, trip on the Montenvers train to Europe’s largest glacier and its ice grotto, HELISKI & HELIBOARDING, hydro speeding, canyoning, fly fishing, windsurfing, paragliding, helicopter trips, swimming, adventure parks, leisure park with two 910m long taboggon runs, ice skating, casino, alpine museum, exhibitions, concerts, petanque, bridge club.
- Nearest Airport : Geneva at 0 kilometers distance;
- Travel Info: The highway network covering this region gathers at the entrance of the valley via the Autoroute Blance E25 - A40.
Chamonix is surprisingly close to many great cities in Europe, especially Geneva, Lyon, Milan and Turin and their international airports.