Vacation Rental Description
House located in a typical French village with good service level, near Toulouse and its major roads :
- 5 mns from the station of Muret (direct trains to Toulouse)
- 15 mns from big shopping centres (Carrefour, Leclerc, Ikea, …) and industrial areas of the southern part of Toulouse (Siemens, Airbus, Thales/ Alcatel…)
- 15 mns from the Golf Club of La Ramée and the leisure park (lake, swimming-pool, tennis, biking, …)
- 20 mns from the deep centre of Toulouse
- 20 mns from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- a quick access to the main highways to the Pyrénées, the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Sea.
Excellent quality house with a lot of character, bright, entirely restored and fully furnished, good standing and contemporary design inside
- Surface : 100 m2 Garden : 700 m2
- Orientation : South
- Rooms : 3 Toilets : 1
- Bedrooms : 2 Bathroom: 1
A ready-to-live house all along the year with a nice view on a landscaped garden and a shaded terrace
A comfortable house all-equipped with many modern and functional storage units
A secured house (an entrance door with a multi-point lock, secure windows, interphone, automatic gate, and fence
Excellent insulation (double-windows, eco-friendly materials)
In detail :
The house :
- The main room (entrance and living-room) : two sofas, a coffee table, a big cabinet, a long dining table, 6 chairs, two lamps, a TV with flat screen, a phone plug, Wi Fi access.
- A fully-equipped kitchen: an inox double-bowl, a gas hob with 4 burners, an extractor hood, an oven and a microwave, a fridge and a freezer, a washing-machine and a dishwasher, tableware.
- Bedroom 1 (on thre ground floor) : two separable beds, fitted closets, bedside table, bedding linen.
- Bedroom 2 (mezzanine) : a double bed (separable), two bed lamps, storage units, an armchair, a desk, a phone plug, bedding linen,
- Bathroom : heated towel racks, washbasins, a cupboard, a bath and a shower, bathroom linen.
- Separate toilets
• City gas heating
Internet access included, direct phone line
The garden : outside lighting, automatic watering system
A private car-park outside and a locked garage
Easy access to disabled people
Swimming-pool (shared access with the owners) and bikes – subject to conditions
Contact owners :
M. and Mme Mauré, who live nearby, are at your disposal if you need any information or help concerning the house (They speak English, Germand and Dutch). They are proud to open their doors and make you feel welcome in this renovated and charming house.