Vacation Rental Description
Situated in the sleepy Vilaine valley on a long distance footpath/bike path from St Malo to the Atlantic at Pennestin. This cottage is an ideal holiday home for those wanting to leave their stress behind.
Rose Cottage (sleeps 6 + 2 babies) is light and airy with the ground floor open plan. It has a living area with comfy seating for 6 people, open fire, TV, DVD and CD player. The fully equipped kitchen includes a full size cooker, microwave, fridge with separate freezer and dishwasher. There are 3 bedrooms 2 x double and one twin. The main bathroom has a bath and walk-in shower with toilet. The master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and views of the river has an en-suite shower room and toilet.
Shared facilities (with 1 other cottage)and included in the price include:
- Large heated swimming pool (10 x 5 metres)
- Laundry room offers free to use facilities including washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board
- Large Conservatory offering a light airy space to enjoy the garden, relax and read a book, eat a meal (we do some catering)
- 2 acres of landscaped garden
- Indoor games area table tennis, snooker, babyfoot, exercise equipment, childrens toy boxes
- Outdoor play area includes large netted trampoline, snad pit, swings, badmington, boules, garden Jenga, etc
- Large DVD, video and book library
You will not be bored
- Cable Satellite
- Cleaning Service
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Open Fire
- Amenity Parking
- Shared Pool
Large in-ground swimming pool with safety fence and sunbathing area. It is 10 x 5metres with a roman end and is heated.
Large lanscaped garden 2 acres with picnice tables and portable barbecues that can be moved anywhere
Shared conservatory that can be used as a sun lounge, reading room or somewhere a bit different to chill out or have a meal
- Horse Riding
Bikes are included in the facilities
Huge indoor Games Room with table tennis, snooker, babyfoot, misc exerices equipment, toy boxes for all ages, board games, DVD, video and book library
Large safety fenced trampoline, swings, slide, sand pit, boules, badminton, Garden Jenga, etc.
Rowing boat and fishing rod also available
Long distance bike and hiking path outside front gate alongside the river.
Horse riding available at village
Pictureque towns of La Gacilly and Rochefort en Terre within 40 mins drive
Sandy beaches within 45 mins drive