Vacation Rental Description
The property is not overlooked and is both private and convenient. Terrace with commanding views over the village and on to the Gironde. Supermarkets, banks, hairdressers, bakers, chemists and over 30 restaurants within 15 minutes. Leisure lakes and the Dordogne river are nearby.
• High chair. Suitable for children. Telephone, fans and heating to all rooms. The property is not overlooked and is both private and convenient.
• Large pool (10 x 4m) 50 foot poolside terrace for relaxing and alfresco dining and a second terrace with commanding views over the village and on to the Gironde. Parking for 8+ cars. We have moved on to the gas fired Paella style of alfresco cooking giving a very versatile facility for variety cooking at the same time.
• Chateaux, leisure lakes and the Dordogne river nearby.
• Golf at Vigiers golf and country club nearby, 20 minutes.
• Flight access from most areas of the UK into Bergerac and /or Bordeaux and other airports a little further afield. Driving from the Channel ports has been improved with new stretches of motorway and from Calais there is no need for the Paris experience unless you want to. You can drive from Calais to Bordeaux on dual carriageway or motorway.
- Cable Satellite
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
- Private Pool
Hov/Stove, Oven, Iron & Board, Telephone, Internet Access, Room Fans, Cot, High Chair, Barbecue, Salon, dining area. The dining area has casement doors leading directly to the poolside terrace and the table extends to a 12 seater. The salon has 2 sets of casement doors leading to the gardens. Stereo, dvd player, satellite tv.
14th/15th century bastide Ste Foy la Grande 5 minutes, large Saturday market, supermarkets, banks, hairdressers, bakers, chemists and over 30 restaurants within 15 minutes. St Emilion, Libourne, Monsegur, Duras, Monbazillac, Eymet, Bergerac all within 30 minutes. Bordeaux, Canal du Midi, Agen, Perigueux, Sarlat, Monpazier, within 1 hour. The medieval city of St Emilion offers a range of international quality restaurants and a wine experience and museum. We can provide details of wine chateaux providing wine tasteing and historical interest. The Bergerac old port area has been tastefully refurbished with a host very French cafe/restaurants all within 10 minutes of each other and a wine museum. Ste Foy la Grande 14th/15th century centre has many restaurants and a riverside promenade for those after lunch strolls.