Vacation Rental Description
A modern, air conditioned, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property and 3 WCs, with a private pool in the picturesque and sought after village of Tala. Set in a quiet, elevated position overlooking the Paphos coast with stunning views and sunsets. The villa includes Satelite TV & DVD & stereo in the lounge. The villa is equally equipped for couples or families. Stair gates are available for those with young children. The traditional village square is 5 minutes away with a good choice of bars and restaurants and small supermarkets. The main town of Paphos is a 10 minute drive away and has a large selection of shops. The sandy beach of Coral Bay is also a 10 minute drive away. Paphos Airport is a 20 min drive and larnaca in approx 1 hour 45 mins.
• To enjoy the beautiful area to its upmost, car hire is essential and the owners regularly use Carjet to book their vehicle. However a taxi will cost approx 30 euros each way. The property is accessed via some stairs and therefore would not be comfortable for residents who have difficulty getting around.
• A kidney shaped pool with lights. Outside shower. sunbeds, a table and chairs. Sun umbrella. Charcoal barbecue.
Off road covered parking in attached car port.
• The beautiful beaches of Coral Bay are 10 minutes away by car, along picturesque roads surrounded by orange and lemon groves and banana plantations. The north coast of the Polis/Latchi area is 30 mins drive away.
• Tsada golf course is less than 10 minutes away. The Aphrodite Hills and Secret Valley courses are 25 minutes away (all by car).
• Those new to Cyprus will enjoy the familiarity of driving on the left, using 3 pin plugs and the fact that English is spoken by most people. The Cypriots also love children and many restaurants accomodate for them. Just about everything that is required in terms of bars, restaurants are found in Tala square. There is also a local butcher and continental style deli. There are 2 large supermarkets within 10 minutes drive. This villa will suit couples or families that like to enjoy visiting bars, restaurants etc but who prefer to be out of the tourist area and live in the "real Cyprus" so to speak. The area is great for walking as there are many small roads and amazing views. Because of its elevated position, Tala is also a little cooler than the coast.
- Cable Satellite
- Amenity Parking
Open plan lounge/dining area with 2 leather backed chairs and 1 settee (that opens into a double bed). Dining table seats 6. Satellite TV & DVD. Patio doors to pool and outside dining area. The villa is cleaned and linen changed weekly. Some towels are provided. The pool is cleaned twice a week.
There are 3 golf courses within easy reach of the villa.
Paphos and the surrounding area has several dive centres, horse riding stables, a water park, go karting and many other activities for families. The adjoining Akamas peninsula is a protected national park and ideal for quad biking and jeep safaris. It also has the protected Lara Bay where the turtles come ashore to lay their eggs.
Sailing instruction is available at an RYA Registered school at Latchi Marina a 30 minute drive away.
Paphos Harbour has a number of other marine activities including speedboat hire, boat trips and game fishing.
Other watersport activities such as jet ski hire and water skiing are available at several locations up and down the coast.