Vacation Rental Description
Top floor apartment in a newly completed complex in an exclusive resort village in St Vlas. The apartment is a good size (63 sqr meters in total) with main living area opening to balcony that offers full view of the attractive pool and its surroundings.
The apartment is tiled through out, has air conditioning units in main living area and bedroom, a bathroom complete with shower unit, an inner hall, a big living room with an open plan kitchen and a balcony leading from it. The pool of the complex is directly below the balcony - very convenient if you need to keep an eye on young children.
Within the complex, there is a restaurant and bar and a large pool with children's section located at centre of well manicured grounds and terrace area - all are within full view of the apartment from its top floor secluded location. There is also an internet cafe on the resort
As the complex is within a large idyllic resort (known as the Deveni resort) , the facilities of the other complexes are also at your disposal. These include several other bars, restaurants and pools and a private sandy beach. Also available is a gym, hair dresser/beauty treatment saloon, internet cafe, shop, bureau de change and shops. The complex is managed on-site with staff around that are friendly and helpful.
It is a short stroll across the Diamante complex next door and this leads to the nearby sandy beach and promenade to marina. Indeed, right along the the costal line of St Vlas in both directions there are pockets of quite sandy beach areas interspersed with rocky pebbly places and high cliff faces. Some are very secluded and ideal for those in search of privacy. In all, there are 3 sandy beaches in Sveti Vlas totalling 1.5Km in total.
For a more high-spirited experience, It is a 5 minute taxi ride to the international sunny beach resort. Here there is a huge beach and lots of attractions. There are many watersports facilities and para-gliding as well as the nearby Aqua-Park. For the night birds there is an abundance of discos and clubs as well as bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Most of the bars have live entertainment and sports on large screen TVs.
A 10 minute walk take you to St Vlas village - an unspoilt Bulgarian town that this is extremely convenient for getting early morning freshly baked bread & fresh fruit supplies. It also has a good selection of restaurants - many have open air seating and provide live music as part of the evening entertainment. In addition, there are lots of bus excursions, boat rides, walking, horse riding, water sports on offer and car hire is available from several companies.
The new marina completed recently is a big attraction - offering boat excursions and regular ferry services to nearby Sunny Beach and the world heritage site of Old Nessebar as well as offering restaurant and shopping facilities.
There are 2 Aquaparks less than 10 mins drive with regular free bus shuttle to parks.There is also a Karting circuit.
G U E S T B O O K:-
1) July ‘07(Mark – Lazur).The holiday was great as was the apartment.
2) July ‘ 07(Mellanie – Lazur). Thank you for the use of your lovely apartment. We had a lovely two weeks holiday and really enjoyed the resort and are hoping to return next year.
3) August ‘07(Pajman – Lazur). We have very nice vacation, it’s a very fine apartment and a good place.
4) July’ 06, (Karen - Lazur). Your apartment is lovely, we enjoyed our stay very much. We had a good stay and we would recommend your apartment to anybody wanting to go on holiday to Bulgaria. Thank you for all or your help and information which assisted in the organisation of our holiday.
5) July’ 06 (Christine - Lazur). We are having a fantastic time the apartment is lovely and so is the complex so clean and well looked after.
6) Sept ‘05(Phil – Lazur). We had a great time in Bulgaria and the local staff were helpful when required.
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Amenity Parking
- Shared Pool
Apartment is newly furnished and allows for full self-catering with dining seating for 4 and further seating in the balcony. There is a good size lounge area and a three seater sofa that converts to a double bed. A set of attractive PVC double glazed windows and door leads from the lounge to a good size balcony(see photo) designed in the traditional Bulgaria style. The apartment is built on high ground and is south west facing - thus ideal for providing shade from the early morning sun and perfect for watching the sunset after a hard-day's sunbathing.
Bed linen and bath/hand towels are provided on your arrival. Also Cable TV provides about 70 channels and a number of these are in English.
Within the complex, there is a restaurant and bar and a large pool with children's section located at centre of well manicured grounds and terrace area - all are within full view of the apartment from its top floor secluded location.
- Mountain Biking
Next to St Vlas is the international resort of Sunny Beach. The resort offers a range of hotels, restaurants, open air markets and is rich in entertainment facilities.
Trips and entertainment on offer includes:-
* Off road adventures( i.e driving quads, horse riding, air-rifle shooting, arrow shooting, horse cart)
- Sozopol: the oldest Greek colony on the Black Sea coast
- Ropotamo: one of the most beautiful Bulgarian rivers with its drowned estuary and white water-lylies.
- Bulgarian village: An excursion to some typical villages near St Vlas and will acquaint you with the unique Bulgarian folklore. Enchanting programme of dances and songs.
- Istanbul: with its orient features rich churches and mosques and beautiful shores.
* Yacht trips
At night, Sunny beach is alive with live music, floor shows, casinos, night clubs and discos. In sveti vlas, more traditional bulgarian music can be enjoyed in one of the several local restraurants in the village.
- Nearest Airport : Bourgas at 30 kilometers distance;
- Nearest Town : Sunny Beach at 3 kilometers distance
- Travel Info: Fly to Bourgas or Varna. Get taxi from airport.