Vacation Rental Description
With a stunning rainforest backdrop the romantic and secluded Casa del Bosque is also a perfect honeymoon hideaway...
Enjoy the rainforest view from your four poster bed,
Watch toucans from your private plunge pool...
Dine by candlelight in your tropical garden or at one of the fine restaurants minutes away.
After exploring palm fringed beaches alive with pelicans and tropical fish come home to Casa del Bosque...
Private, spacious and atmospheric, Casa del Bosque offers you luxurious comfort in tropical style.
• Private plunge pool with terrace, loungers, barbecue and outdoor dining furniture.
• Living area with rockers, hammocks and sofa.
* Dining area with hardwood table and breakfast bar.
• Fully equipped and fitted kitchen.
• Oversized bedroom with Queen size four poster bed with mosquito netting, dressing table, writing table and easy chairs.
• Separate Dressing area with digital safe.
• Spacious full bathroom with double washbasins and shower with tropical view.
Geckoes Lodge has two luxurious spacious holiday houses with private plunge pools, in a magnificent secluded rainforest setting, only minutes from spectacular beaches and all amenities.
Situated in the small settlement of Cocles, at Geckoes you can feel miles from anywhere, but have everything on your doorstep. Close to Puerto Viejo, Cocles has numerous restaurants and supermarkets and easy access to the beach. Cocles is a quiet haven where the tropical beauty induces relaxation and embracing the good life: 'Pura Vida'.
Owners Zoë & Tom live on site and are happy to help you plan tours/trips to make the most of your holiday.
Feel free: Holiday in Barefoot Luxury at Casa del Bosque.
- Cleaning Service
- Cooking Utensils
- Linen Service
- Amenity Parking
- Private Pool
Not only luxurious but comfortable, our houses have been designed to allow maximum cross ventilation which, with ceiling fans, keeps the houses cool and allows you to enjoy the freedom of open plan living.
Personal Laundry service, Telephone and Wireless Internet is available on request.
- Adventure Sports
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Night Clubs
This coast is famous for spectacular beaches: imagine the perfect Caribbean beach: it's here!
If you need a break from lying in your pool, there are plenty of other things to see/do around Puerto Viejo ...
Jaguar Rescue Centre: Visit rescued wildlife at this small and fascinating rehabilitation centre.
Horseback riding: With choices of tours, spot wildlife from the saddle.
Canopy Tours: Take a swing through the canopy and see nature up close!
Dolphin watching: Take a boat and enjoy these remarkable creatures in their own environment.
Chocolate tour: Learn the history of cacao and taste organic chocolate.
Surfing Lessons: Learn how/or improve your technique at Cocles beach.
Scuba diving: Take a trip to the reefs or learn how to dive in warm sea (27C!).
Spa Time: Indulge yourself and choose from a menu of treats...using the fruits and organic chocolate from this area.
Kayaking: Rent a kayak and spot wildlife from the water.
- Nearest Airport : San Jose International at 250 kilometers distance;
- Nearest Town : Puerto Viejo at 3 kilometers distance
- Travel Info: Do contact us for detailed information on travel options to Geckoes Lodge and for transport options on this coast.
Or visit our website and see 'Getting Here.'