Vacation Rental Description
Place Versailles Shopping Center: 1.2kms, 4 min drive, 15 min walk
Galerie D'Anjou Shopping Center: 800m, 3 min drive, 9 min walk
Bus 18: 81m, 9 sec walk
- Westbound will give you access to Honore-Beaugrand Metro Station and Place Versailles Shopping Centre.
- Eastbound will give you access to Beaubien Street.
Bus 44: 350m, 4 min walk
- Southbound will give you access to Radisson Metro Station, Place Versailles Shopping Centre, and Sherbrooke Street.
- Northbound will give you access to Galeries d'Anjou Shopping Centre and Jean-Talon Street
- Cable Satellite
- Cooking Utensils
- Amenity Parking
- local landline with unlimited North American calling (your own laptop is required)
- high speed internet.
- self-clean oven.
Monntreal bike path passes infront of our location. (http://www.pedalmontreal.ca/en). Storage for your bikes availble.
Located in walking distance to shopping malls: Place Versailles and Galeries d'Anjou.
Nearby shopping: Pier1, ToysRus, Futureshop, Ikea, Costco, BestBuy, Wal-Mart
The nearest metro stations are Radisson and Honore Beaugrand. The bus 18 will take you to Honore Beaugrand metro station and the bus 41 will take you to Radisson metro station. In fact, Radisson is within walking distance.
for schedules: www.stm.info
Drive to the ski slopes in the Laurentians, Mont Tremblant, or Eastern Townships.
15min metro ride to the Olympic Stadium and Botanical Gardens,
30min metro ride to downtown Montreal & Old Montreal
2 hour drive to Ottawa and 2 1/2 hours to Quebec City.
Golf at Golf Metropolitan Anjou 6 kms away and 10 min drive. See their website for details: http://golfmetropolitainanjou.com/en_index.php
- Nearest Airport : Montreal - Trudeau International Airport at 25 kilometers distance;
- Nearest Train Station : Montreal Central Station at 13 kilometers distance
- Nearest Town : Downtown Montreal - McGill University at 12 kilometers distance
- Travel Info: Distances according to Googlemaps:
Montreal - Trudeau Airport: 30 min drive
Montreal Central Station: 25 min drive
Downtown Montreal McGill University: 22 min drive