Vacationrentalpeople.com is just an advertising source, like a newspaper or magazine.
Although the vast majority of holiday homes listed here will be genuine, we do not
and can not vouch for every property that is listed.
Vacation Rental People.com Ltd takes no part in contractual negotiations or the
payment process. We are an advertising site only and it is possible for fraudsters
to place adverts and take deposits for properties that do not exist. In order to
minimise this risk, we suggest that you take sensible precautions as you would if
concluding a transaction from a newpaper publication or other third party source:
- If possible, pay by Credit Card. Your card company should provide some protection
in the event of problems
- Do not send monies using Western Union, MoneyGram or other instant wire transfer
- Ask for a landline number, do not rely solely on mobile or e-mail communication
– mobile numbers and e-mail accounts can be temporary in nature.
- Check the owners personal website if they have one.
- Ask for references or contacts from past renters.
- Ask which other advertising sites they are listed on.
- If you are suspicious or the owners are not forthcoming with information, don’t
take a chance – choose another property.
- Do not pay monies to third party accounts.
- Check any contracts carefully – established owners will have used their contracts
before so there will not be spelling mistakes etc.
- Get the full address of the property and ask questions about its location – genuine
owners will have details on this.
Holiday Destinations - Choose your dream destination and let us guide your
experience into finding the best deal for your holiday